Saturday, October 24, 2009

Time to schedule your Holiday photo sessions.

Hello everyone, well, you-know-what is right around the corner. Yes, the Christmas holidays are coming and it's time to schedule a photo shoot in order to have your cards ready in time. Call or email me to schedule your family photo shoot. Scratch one thing off your list early.

Consider scheduling a family portrait and adding time for individual family members' portraits. The photos will work for your cards and for wall art as well.

I can design a card for you using your selected photos or you can select the image you want to make your own card. It's easy either way.

If you'd like to talk about a special holiday project or photo location, give me a shout. Flexibility is my middle name.

To get you in the mood, I've posted some sample cards I've designed from previous years. Go to www.bkbarnes.com/ChristmasCards/. Don't overlook the slideshow and full-screen buttons in the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.