Friday, October 16, 2009

Chelsea redividus

I'm switching from a PC to a Mac (I know, I can't believe it either) and am moving files around between machines. I came across these shots of Chelsea. It's a long story from a couple of years ago - we were in Las Vegas for a commercial shoot (that's the long part of the story) and I grabbed these more or less candid shots of Cheslea. Seeing them again, I remembered how pretty she was and how comfortable she was in front of the camera. She was a pleasant as she was attractive...









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.