Monday, October 12, 2009

Cosette & Abigail

We were treated by a visit from our cousins Abby and Cosette. They are both attractive teenagers and guess what, they love having their photos taken and coincidentally, I enjoy taking photos - it was a perfect match. We spent some fun hours in the studio and out in the back yard getting these and MANY other images. I spent a few happy hours editing some of their favorites and we uploaded them to the girls' Facebook accounts. It's way too late to be up fiddling around so I'll try to detach my fingers from this little tiny keyboard (thanks to Steve Jobs) and find someplace to curl up for the night. Ugh, just remembered, I need to take out the trash - 3:05 AM.










3 comments:

  1. Simply Stunning!!! What fun photos. I love the Pool photo where they are in multiples. My new goal is to learn how to do that. 80)
    trulygifteddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That Emily is right. Those photos are stunning! She must be pretty smart. Maybe one day I will marry a nice girl like her.

    I can see why you stayed up so late playing with those photos. It looked like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are a good boy and very lucky, you may just get your wish.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.