Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mystery Bride - Brandi Bell Webb

Ok, I can reveal it now - the rings belong to Brandi and Clayton Webb, husband and wife since last Saturday.  Here are a few of the photos from their special day.

Can't say yet who these rings belong to.  Their wedding is coming up soon, and I'll be posting more photos here.  We had a great studio session the other day where we got some very fun and different photos.  I can't wait to share, but promised I'd keep it under wraps until the time is right.











2 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool! Can't wait to see the rest! I love the rings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the uniqueness of her ring. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.