Monday, January 3, 2011

Those Greenes - gotta love 'em

During the Greene's photo session for their cards, this photo was produced.  It begs some close inspection; take a minute and linger over it, I think you may come to like it as much as I do, especially if you know this happy couple.  If you don't, you'll want to. 

The first one, the black and white version is my favorite.  I include a color version for those who have not yet developed an affection for and appreciation of the abstract and interpretive.  There are many subtleties here that will be missed if your monitor has been subjectively twiddled and tweaked.  If you are bold, call me and I'll come calibrate your monitor.  Chocolate-chip cookies gratefully accepted.

As always, click to enlarge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.