Saturday, January 15, 2011

Picture of the day

Saturday afternoon with the grandbaby at the park.  Now, I ask you, what could be better than that?

Click to enlarge
Looks like a simple photo to take, right?  It was actually difficult.  The lighting took a little thinking and the model was a bit of a challenge.  Have you ever tried to get a 16 month old, who only wants to play, to stop and look at you on request?

This one is an homage to my young photographer friends.  If you insist on shooting backlit, this is how to do it.  Sorry if I sound like an old photographer, but that's what I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.