Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Cards - 2010

Here are some of the cards I photographed and designed for my customers this year.  Thanks for letting me share these.

Karen's idea - I liked it a lot

Shot in Sedona near Cathedral Rock

The joke is that Karissa married "Barry" late in 2010

Here you are - the Jarvis family without the goofy greeting

Fun family, cool location, nice effects - thanks for using the "artsy" photo

Ask Letta how many iterations this one took.  It was worth it.
The Mighty Olsen clan - together again for a limited engagement...
That's how it ought to be, nice and easy.
Sweet little family, very cute little girls, nice genetic combination.
Ah, the Fantastic Fontaines.  Got to know Max on the football field.
The Boyd Brood - There's more of them than the last time I photographed them.

















1 comment:

  1. I love them all, but especially love the one of you and Karen. There aren't many photos of you floating around the internet :)

    Props to Karen for the set up!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.