Monday, November 8, 2010

I met a nice lady the other day

A corporate photo shoot for a local technology company introduced me to Kathy.  She made me feel comfortable and was very helpful in setting up for the shoot.  I twisted her arm (almost literally) to get her to come in for a couple of test shots before the execs came in.  Here she is - she wasn't expecting to have her photo taken; she looks this good all the time.  I know women have the hardest time liking photos of themselves.  This one is shows her gentleness and beauty.  It's a good one Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.