Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holiday Photo Sessions - Get your greeting cards done on time this year.

Ok, it's time, you can't put it off any longer.  You'll be needing to get your holiday greeting cards done and checked off your list.  Let me make it easy for you.

I'll be hosting back to back 30-minute mini sessions designed to get your photos done and ready for your cards.  Here are the salient points in bullet mode.  I know you're busy so I'll just give you the facts.  Call or email if you would like to inquire or request something special.
  • Photo shoot at a location close to the east valley
  • Your proofs promptly placed on my web site for your review and selection
  • Image(s) selected will be expertly edited and retouched
  • Printing options
    • I send you the image and you make your own prints or cards at the location of your choice
    • I design card for you and send to your nearest Costco for your pickup (comes w/envelopes)
    • You select a template for your photo and order cards & envelopes from my photo web site
  • Enlargements & wall portraits available
  • Convenient appointments afternoons and most weekends
Please see the attached flier for more information, including pricing etc.  Note that if you would like an extended family session or individual and group photos, you may want to schedule a standard length 90-minute session.

To see sample cards I've designed over the years please visit www.bkbarnes.com/ChristmasCards/.  I suggest hitting the full-screen button (bottom right) and then the "play" button then sit back and watch.  You may see yourselves or people you know (I hope they sent you a card from that year).

Human nature being what it is, people generally put this off until the last minute.  As you know, it gets crazy around the holiday season, so please schedule ahead of time so I can guarantee your cards will be ready for mailing in time for Christmas.

Please call or email if you have any questions or special requests. 


1 comment:

  1. If only I could get us all over there! I would do this in a heartbeat! What great work! And great cards! And such a good price! This is exactly what I want. I'm going to try to put one together using wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.