Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Football Pic of the week - Six Shooters vs. Coyotes

Just love this shot; so much going on.  The fearless quarterback is totally focused on his fullback, Hamilton (#22) - just look at his eye peeking out from under his helmet.  The lineman, Stuart, is totally doing his job keeping that big Coyote out and pushing him away from the runner's hole in the line.  Hamilton, has his hands in the right spot to take the handoff; his feet have already started pushing off.  In the left corner you see the end starting to read the play and make his move toward the QB - too late.  The center, (you see his left leg on the right side of the image) is planting in and working on his lineman after his perfect snap.  Don't you just love watching these boys playing so seriously and well?  The QB's untied shoes belie that, after all, they're still just boys. 

(Be sure and click to enlarge)


 Well, I'm still editing the photos from last weekend's games and this one from the Mighty Mites game just knocked me out.  Look at little Mlazgar there, busting through the line, eluding tacklers and high steppin' his way toward 6 points.  I don't think he actually scored on this play, but he sure scored some points for determination, grit and style.

1 comment:

  1. Bruce those photos are awesome..Thanks for taking the time come by the game.

    Kent Gapen
    GM
    Six Shooters Football

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.