Saturday, March 20, 2010

Senior photos - it's time...

It's time to start thinking about your high school senior's graduation photos. Give me a call or shoot me an email and let's put together something fun and different. I've been doing senior portraits for a few years now and actually it's one of the most fun things I do.

In addition to the photo session that can be as original and wacky as you can dream up, I have some nice ideas for prints and a very affordable senior album. In fact, one of my albums was selected by my publisher and used in their traveling displays - here's a link. I have a copy of this album here at the office, stop by and take a look.

To see a couple of albums I've done for graduates in the last few years, click here and here.

Here on the blog, I have some photos of seniors from the last few years. You can find them using the Labels on the left-hand side of the blog or by following this link directly.

1 comment:

  1. If I were a senior in your neck of the neck of the woods, I would have you shoot mine. Your images are not only great, they are also unique and stand out from the common cookie cutter senior photos. Certainly several notches above the competition.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.