Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sign up for the Photo Fundamentals Class - April 10

Next Photography Fundamentals class coming up on April 10.

I've been teaching a photography class now for several years. It's intended for owners of Digital SLR cameras (like you just got for Christmas) who aren't sure how to use them and want to take advantage of all the knobs, switches and fancy menu choices to improve the quality of your own photography.

The course is a one-day event, from 9am to 4pm (I'll provide your lunch), taught here at my home. We'll cover fundamentals of photography in general and apply them to your cameras. We'll address the various features of your camera and you'll actually put them to practice during a couple of shooting exercises during the day. We'll look at your photos and analyze how well you did - don't be shy, everybody shares their photos.

It's lots of fun and I always get very positive feedback about the class. If you're interested in knowing more, or getting a copy of the course outline, please give me a call or shoot me an email message. I limit the class to eight students so I can give everyone personal attention to assure you get the most out of the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.