Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My brave cousin - part II

You may remember that my cousin Amy had a bout with breast cancer last year and that she asked me to photograph her and her family as they shaved her head as her hair began to fall out. Here's the link in case you missed it: http://bkbarnesphotography.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-very-brave-cousin.html.

I'm happy to report the rest of the story. Amy is recovered and doing very well. I really like the short hair and hope she stays with it. She totally pulls it off.

She stopped by the studio yesterday while doing errands and I persuaded her to sit for the camera. I grabbed five or six shots. Here's a representative photo.

1 comment:

  1. That short hair really does look nice on her. Not all women can pull that off. I did check out that link and enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.