Monday, December 21, 2009

Google Favorite Place???

Well, this is sort of cool. Last week I got a letter from Google in the mail. I let it sit the requisite 3 or 4 days before opening and when I did get around to it, I found that I have enough Google hits on my web site that they (Google) sent me a sticker to put in my window to prove I'm a Google "Favorite Place".

I can log on to their web site and see the amount of traffic that I get based on Google searches. Also, people are supposed to be able to take a photo of the bar code in the lower right corner with their cell phone camera and then do something very clever with it, but they didn't quite explain just how that worked.

In any event, I wanted to share this distinct honor and high accomplishment (ha, ha) with all my friends and customers (actually customers quickly become friends).

Cheers,
Bruce

4 comments:

  1. MAN!!! Slow down would ya! Just kidding :) You're an amazing photographer, and an amazing Uncle, (in case I haven't told you lately)

    Guess now is a bad time to tell you that I took pictures of Miss Arizona yesterday?? - from a few years ago but still- I'm working on my celeb status so I can be just like you heheehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I can't believe you let it sit around for 4 days before checking out the good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I always knew I was conversing with a celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google? hmmm never heard of it. Who knows, one day it may be a major search engine on the net. Then you'll really have something, but right now I am not sure anyone has heard of Google.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.