Friday, December 3, 2010

Nikki - the girl with the Look

I participated in a photo shoot for a makeup magazine out of Utah back in February of 2007.  I never saw the outcome - dang.  However, I did meet Nikki at that shoot.  She was very professional and always gave me a great look; ever the same thing twice in a row - always working it and refining the look.  It's Nikki I remember when I coach girls on how to pose for portraits.


 This shot is only slightly edited and not cropped, it's pretty much how it came out of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.