Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nice & Easy Wedding Moments

I'm putting together a wedding album (takes forever; I spend a lot of time on each imgae), going down the list of photos selected by the bride, and I came across some I had not looked at closely before. I posted just image earlier today, but as I move through them, I find more that I really like and wanted to post.



(click to enlarge)
This may be my latest favorite photo.





(Click to enlarge)

I wish you could see this one large and on my very nice monitor. I knew these were good shots, but I'm falling in love with them all over again. I find that I'm painting these more than just developing them in the software. This shot needs to be about six feet tall - Really!


(Click to enlarge)

These guys were good dancers. In fact, the groom cut loose for a solo performance that had everyone in jaw-dropping amazement. I loved this more intimate moment on the dance floor.



(Click to enlarge)

I don't know how I overlooked this one before. It's really quite good. I fiddled with it a little in Photoshop, but very little, almost nothing. Considering what else I might to to it, I concluded - nothing. It's just a straight-ahead, no tricks, great photo. I really like it. Sometimes simple and unadorned is best.

2 comments:

  1. Well I just picked my jaw up off the floor. so now I can say "Wow!" Those look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.