Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sydney, Alli, Justice... and Mikey

I spotted a new little place while riding my bike this morning that looked like a natural for photo sessions. Wanting to try it out, I contacted some girls I've photographed before and always gotten good results. They were willing to come out on short notice and even brought a friend (can't have too many friends). Eventually a friend of Sydney's came by and joined in for a couple of shots at the end of the shoot. Thanks girls - Thanks Mikey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.