Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Red Mountain Brumbys at Sunset

Click to enlarge
It was a magic moment.  I arrived at the river with two very pretty girls for a photo session.  This is the first thing I saw as I got out of the car.  I've seen these river horses before, kayaking down the river.  This was the first shot of the session.  This is what the Red Mountain Brumby cycling club is named after - these magnificent horses.

I don't want to ruin the mood, but I am, after all, in the business.  Contact me to see about a print of this image for your home or office.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo and good timing Bruce. Like you I've seen them when I'm on the river but I've never managed to capture a photo of them. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.