Monday, June 20, 2011

The Kids of Summer

Capture your kids this summer, the suntans, the smiles, the winning personality.  Before you know it, they'll be off to college (trust me, I know).  Preserve the memories!


I'm scheduling free studio photo sessions to photograph your children this summer.  You can purchase 13x19 inch ultraboard direct prints (like a very nice mounted poster).  These mounted posters have a museum mount affixed to the back which enables you to very easily and simply mount the print directly to your wall.  No custom frames are required to wall-mount these plus-size prints.

Here's how it works.  You schedule a session for your children at my home studio.  There is no charge for the session.  Bring the kids in their bathing suits, or their summer attire.  Bring your props or use mine.  We'll have a short session (about 15 minutes per child) getting several poses.  After the session, I'll put your proofs on my web server where you can make your selection.  Order large 13x19 inch prints as described above.  I'll edit the images (using some of my secret sauce) and add the child's name (or text of your choice) to the bottom of the image and send it off to the lab for printing.  I use a local lab, so I get the prints back very quickly.


Prices:

  • 13x19 inch, ultraboard direct print, museum mount, single image and text - $45
  • 13x19 inch, ultraboard direct print, museum mount, 3-image composite and text - $55

Contact me with your questions or to schedule your studio session.  As you can see, I've photographed children as young as 7 months for this project (nice if they can sit up themselves) up to pre-teen.  I'm thinking children, but will be happy to photograph any and all your children this summer.

Call, text, email, smoke-signal me to find out more and reserve a place on my calendar.  Tell your BFF.  Since we're shooting in the nice cool studio, we can do this any time of the day.

For a downloadable flier, click here.

This actually came to me in a dream last week.  I've had fun putting together these samples - thanks to all my wonderful models.  Enjoy some more sample Summer Kid Portraits - click any thumbnail image for larger version.



































1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.