Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two Princesses

A personal indulgence...

Thursday of last week we drove to CA for my wife's birthday. She loves Disneyland, and so off we went. Friday (5/20), accompanied by my daughter and granddaughter, cousins Amanda and Margaret and my daughter-in-law Kara, Karen and I spent the day at Anaheim's Happiest Place on Earth, as they say. Well, it was particularly great for me because I volunteered to take care of little Sierra; every grandfather's delight. And delightful it was. Sierra and I had a great time, looking, shopping, doing a few rides and feeding her a bit of churro. So here are two little princesses - amazing how early the little girls realize they're special isn't it... Just think, later this fall, I'll have two of these little miracles...

Just a note about the photo. I shot this using my true blue Canon G1. This was the camera that convinced me several years ago (well, several times several actually) that digital was not just a flash in the pan. Shortly after getting this camera, I got rid of all my darkroom stuff (pardon me as I wipe a tear). The G1 is a 3MP camera that can shoot raw images (YES) and I shot this medium sized JPEG at an ISO of probably around 400 or 800. Now, you know not to be too critical of the technical issues...

1 comment:

  1. I love when you put family pictures, especially of Sierra!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Here is where I post images from recent shoots and occasional personal info that I like to share with my friends. I will slowly add photos from old shoots as I have time. Check back from time to time to see what's new. Call or email if you'd like to chat about a photo opportunity. If you've come to visit, please just leave a brief comment. You don't have to like the photos, just let me know you were here. I'd really appreciate it.